Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Getting Closer

Last night I ground out the rust, cleaned, primed, and got two coats of black satin paint on my second bucket seat. I don't feel like this one's paint is going to come out as good as my other one but I was rushed and was spray-painting in the dark so I suppose I couldn't have done much better under the circumstances.I still haven't cleaned up the camping gear but at least it looks like my wife will have a chair to ride in. Tonight the plan is to get the seat cover on the second seat and get everything cleaned up and ready for install. I'm going to drive in to work tomorrow (I usually bike) and then if I don't have my spray adhesive in hand by afternoon then I'll go and pick up some sort of replacement. Tomorrow night will be about getting the rest of the carpet kit installed and getting the camping equipment back in the van. I'll do an oil change on Friday and finish up whatever else needs to get done. If I actually get done with any time to spare then I think I'll take the van down to the local car wash for a wash, wax, and detail. After that it's all about camping at the beach!

0 comments: