Friday, May 2, 2008

Setting out Today!

So I've pretty much gotten the van back in one piece now. Wednesday night I finished the second seat and completed my carpet install. I'm really happy with how both the seats and the carpet turned out. I'll get some pictures this weekend so I can post them next week. They look almost better than stock in my opinion. The ride is already really nice. I just hope the wife likes them as much as I do. She'll be taking her first ride in the new an improved van this evening.

With the front cab back in order I focused on getting the camping equipment cleaned up for a reinstall last night. I'm not putting everything back together completely but I'm at least getting all of the cabinents bolted back into the van and the bed back in place. This morning I got everything back into the van but I've still got a fair amount of smaller items to get back together before we leave. I'm going to take off from work early and get the car washed, waxed, and detailed at a local car wash and then I'll head home to get the odds and ends back in before loading up for the camping trip. I'm also going to do a quick oil change before we hit the road along with any other routine maintenance that needs doing. I'll post a trip report when we return!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WIFE'S NAMED ALLISON