Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bad Battery Location

This is where I've had my second battery since last summer. Normally I keep a large plastic cover over the top of it. The thing that sucks about it is that it keeps me from being able to slide the driver's seat back. Whenever I get the chance I'm going to move all that stuff to the back and put it under the seat. I think Im going to try to find a good deal on a solar controller to base the new setup around. I'm not willing to buy a nice panel right now but I'd like to keep my options open forlater.

Oh and I haven't switched the fuel pump yet because my fuel filter never came. I'll have to get that sorted out next week and then I'll give the install another go next weekend. I did find a friend with a good set of hex wrenches though so I might be able the get that door handle installed tomorrow.

0 comments: