Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another Upgrade and New Ideas

During my lunch hour I received an after market set of hubcaps that I found on eBay for $35 for the set that were made to look like the original caps. I really like the new look. I'll have to take my camera down there and snap some photos but that may have to wait for another day. Here is what they look like on another car though:


This picture actually brings me to my other ideas. I found this site (http://home.earthlink.net/~johndolsen/index.html) with all sorts of ideas for making your camper more usable. I'm especially interested in the temperature control idea (i.e. insulated curtains, awning, camper heat, etc) as well as the solar setup. I really want to add some solar to my rig eventually, so its nice to see that its been done before. Once I get my auxiliary battery setup I think I'll have to start shopping around for a decent pv panel. Should be fun.

0 comments: