Friday, August 22, 2008

I Drove 1200 Miles Without Issue

I must say that I am quite proud of my van. Last weekend I spent five days driving over 1200 miles without a single issue. I think it is safe to say that the new exhaust was a success. In spite of high 90's temperatures and loads of construction and stop and go traffic I managed to get everywhere that I wanted to go without a single glich. Here's a picture of my route:





Now back to sanding, sanding, body work, and more sanding as I continue to get ready for my new painting experiment. So far the cab has gotten two passes, the old body work removed, and some rust treatment. This weekend I'm hoping to finish the cab body work, get one more sanding pass, and some primer on there. Next week I should start putting down color. Hurray!

0 comments: